Daniel Guerrero Thoughts

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I love yahoo!, they have grown their mail quota to 100 megs, and 10 megs to send mails, recently I have to delete all my old stuff, now I think I will have more time to kept these mails; I don't like to use their pop download system due I want to read everywhere, something I can't do all the time with my other account, because all my mail is here in my mac.

I don't know how the people could live with a shit of 2 megs in their hotmail account, I think they get used the old hasefroch way (you can't do anything, the blue screens are something normal, lose your data is normal, fragment your hd is normal).

I finished reading "The Odissey", I think I like this book much more than the Illiad because tells more histories, I will start tomorrow to read "The Aeneid" of Virgil, it looks pretty cool.

I want to read about Hemingway, and others, but I don't have much money these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home