Daniel Guerrero Thoughts

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh blogger, blogger =P
I have just found that you can upload your images directly to blogger; I supposed it when a friend send me a lot of 'funny' pics and have the http://photos1.blogger.com and the dude of the blog wasn't associate with blogger/google =).

Browsing: (maybe due this a google query) I found this book: The Practice of Programming, from Kernighan and Pike. It's a small, and easily book to learn some basics about coding =).

Last night I was having troubles with implementing a Trie Tree (and I don't know why I always remember as Triec =S) in Java, I have to relax a little, I found a trouble with the suffix (really needs a '$' character to indicate the end of the tree, otherwise bug and buggy will rely over the same leaf ... and buggy will 'eat' to bug =D).

Sonny will come this weekend!!!

Damn I'm addict to pop-tarts =S

Listening: You are beautiful - James Blunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home